The new auto moto reto Autojumble will be held in an exceptional site, the Strasbourg-Hoerdt racecourse on the 18th, 19th and 20th of september 2020.
Save the date !
Alsace occupies a very special place in the world of the collector automobile.
Prestigious brands were born there (BUGATTI, MATHIS, DE DIETRICH) and around them art craftsmen who knew how to perpetuate their know-how in the maintenance and restoration of vintage vehicles.
It is therefore not surprising that Alsace today has so many enthusiasts of vintage vehicles looking for such a parts market.
An event that will allow them to meet specialists, artisans and artists but also many merchants, distributors or manufacturers of spare parts.
AUTO-MOTO RETRO ALSACE, will take place for the first time on the weekend of 18, 19 and 20 September 2020 at the Strasbourg-Hoerdt racecourse.
A place located at the crossroads of the main axes of communication between the BENELUX, GERMANY and SWITZERLAND:
- Easy access by nearby highway
- More than 36,000m2 of outdoor space
- Large free visitor car park
- Space reserved for classic and vintage vehicles
- Guarded site insured 24hr a day from Thursday evening to Sunday
- Evening / dinner organized for exhibitors on Friday and Saturday evening
- Catering and refreshments on site
For any information and reservation of your stand, contact now:
BETTY phone: 0033 6 71 00 09 94
FABRICE Tel: 0033 6 86 55 00 56
Phone CHRISTIAN: 0033 6 27 24 24 93